Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Emperor's New Clothes

This is a personal assignment we decided to give ourselves at work together with Dirk van Dulmen. Something completely different than I am used to do, but some interesting things came out of this one. One of the most important things I've learned in the last year is to concentrate on a specific subject. If you're interested in never getting anything done, you should try to work on everything at the same time. (I have to work on that one...)
So I've been reading and studying Walt Stanchfield's "Drawn to Life" and working on gesture drawing for a couple of weeks now and this is the first colored attempt.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michel,

    very nice! I like the composition with the confetti very much.
    Keep up the good work.

    Grtz Gerben

    ReplyDelete